Here’s what this is all about: My name is Jarom Renfeldt and I’m the head computer “geek” over here at Tech Guardian. Since we specialize in fixing computer problems for small business owners like you, I know how incredibly frustrating it can be to have your computer, printer, or laptop not working when you have deadlines to meet and work to be done.
That’s why I’m so excited to announce that we’ve discovered a way to proactively monitor and maintain the computers in your office to practically eliminate the most common causes of “computer rage,” including…
- Unbelievably S-L-O-W performance
- Error messages, can’t access the server, unexpected system crashes
- Viruses, spam
- Data loss, missing e-mails
- Slow Internet connectivity
- Applications not working
To introduce these services to you, I want to extend an offer for you to receive 2 free hours of computer support to solve any problem or diagnose any issue you might be having with the computers in your office.
You sit down at your computer and it starts right up, runs lightning fast, and does exactly what you need it to without any hang-ups or problems. You sleep easier at night knowing that a team of professionals are watching over your network and your data 24/7, 365 days a year to make sure it’s safe from hackers, viruses, spyware, and loss. And, in the rare instance when you do experience some kind of problem, you pick up the phone and within minutes a technician is logging into your computer remotely and fixing it on the spot. No muss no fuss.
But Don’t All IT Companies Do This?
They all should do this, but many don’t. In fact, the term “managed services” has become a buzz word that all IT companies throw around. However, there are a lot of scammers out there who say they’re monitoring your network – and charging you for it – but who are not proactively finding and fixing problems. In fact, I would encourage you to review the “How Does Your Current Computer Support Guy Stack Up” checklist included in this blog to see if your IT guy really, truly is PROACTIVELY monitoring and maintaining your network.
So Why Are We Giving Away Free Support?
Some people think we are crazy for offering free services. They say, “Aren’t you afraid people will just take advantage of you?” The truth is, some people might – but we know that most business owners are just honest people trying to find someone they can trust to fix and maintain their computer network.
That’s why I want to give you the first service call for free. I know that we are hands down the best at what we do, but I don’t think it’s fair for you to risk your money to find out.
But What If You Don’t Have A Problem Right Now?
Maybe you don’t have an urgent problem that needs to be fixed right now. Maybe you think you have your computer network “handled.” Maybe you don’t even have a regular IT support guy and think you don’t need our services. After all, if it ain’t broke, why fix it?
I completely understand that point of view, so let me suggest how you can still profit from this offer: Even if you don’t have an immediate problem, you can use your 2 free hours of network support to have us conduct a complete audit of your computer systems and network for hidden problems developing under the surface that could turn into bigger, more disastrous events that could cost you thousands in lost productivity, downtime, and computer repair bills. At no charge, one of our friendly technicians will come to your office and:
- Check for security loop holes that would allow viruses or hackers access to your network.
- Validate that your backups are actually running properly.
- Review system logs for error messages and warnings signs for hard drive failures.
- Diagnose slow, unstable PCs.
- Perform a quick network “tune-up” to make programs and files load faster.
- Review any issue or problem you’ve been having, or just give you a third party opinion.
Unfortunately, I cannot extend this offer forever, because time and staff limitations simply won’t allow it. In an effort to try and accommodate as many people as we can, we are offering this service to a small, select group of business owners and have until March 29, 2024 to respond and activate the offer. However, if I don’t hear from you by then, I’ll assume you are not interested and will make this offer available to someone else. To qualify, your business must have at minimum 15 computers and a server.
Three Easy Ways To “Activate” Your Free Service Call Voucher:
- Send an e-mail to Jarom.Renfeldt@TGMSP.com with “Please activate me” in the subject line. Be sure to include your name, company and mailing address so we can enter you into our system and be ready when you call.
- Schedule a 15 minute Discovery Call with our team click here.
- Call us direct: 951-319-4080.
How Does Your Current Computer Support Guy Stack Up?
Take this quiz to find out!
How can you tell if you are receiving poor or substandard service? How do you know if your computer guy is doing everything possible to secure your network from downtime, viruses, data loss, or other frustrating and expensive disasters? Could your current technician actually be jeopardizing your network? If your technician does not score a “yes” on every point, you could be paying for substandard support.
- Do they respond to emergencies in 1 hour or less?
- Are they easy to reach and responsive when you need them for non-emergencies?
- Do they offer an ongoing maintenance program to keep critical security settings and patches up-to-date?
- Do they offer a monitoring system to watch over your network 24/7 for developing problems?
- Do they proactively offer new ways to improve your network’s performance, or do they wait until you have a problem to make recommendations?
- Do they provide detailed invoices that clearly explain what you are paying for?
- Do they explain what they are doing and answer your questions in terms that you can understand?
- Do they complete projects on time?
- Do they follow up on your requests quickly?
- Do they offer any guarantees on their services?
- Do they arrive on time and dress professionally?
- Do they have other technicians on staff who are familiar with your network in case your regular technician goes on vacation or gets sick?
- Do their technicians maintain current vendor certifications and participate in ongoing training?
- Do you feel as though they are learning on your time?
- Do they seem constantly rushed?
- Do they take calls from other clients while working on your network (and on your dime)?
- Do they listen to you?
- Are they adamant about backing up your network and having a disaster recovery plan in place?
- Do they offer to meet with you regularly to review your business plans, your network status, and their own performance in supporting your company?
- Do you have to manage their progress on projects, or do they provide frequent updates, status reports, and follow-up calls and e-mails?
- Do their projects always end up costing more and taking longer than you expected?
- Do they offer flat-rate or fixed-fee project quotes, or do they give themselves a wide open playing field with “time and materials?”
Stop putting up with poor service from your IT provider. Schedule your Discovery Call or activate your Free Service Call today.
Schedule a 15 minute Discovery Call click here.
Or call Tech Guardian at 951-319-4080.
Service call offer good for qualified companies with 15 computers and a server.